• Gather requirements and coordinate project team members to deliver the customer's desired solution and deliver tasks on time.
• Analyze and clarify client requirements.
• Drafting documentation, conducting user acceptance testing and training.
• Manage project change requests.
• Project communication and reporting.
• Responsible for cross-team or cross-departmental demand communication and work development. Establish and maintain project management system, project list and other project progress display tools
• Identify and track project problems in a timely manner, and effectively manage project risks
• Support customers by resolving issues (bug reports, quality, product delivery, technical issues, etc.). This may require a hands-on understanding of the company's products and solutions, as well as the coordination of technical team members across multiple departments.
• Any other tasks assigned by management as deemed necessary.
• Handle some administrative work within the department
• Good Compressive ability
• Have experience in coordinating IT projects or development support
• Good analytical skills & troubleshooting ability
• Good interpersonal skills and communication skill.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Good command of English language, Chinese language is an advantage
• Experience in good writing ability, excellent project improvement progress ability and team management is an advantage.
• Experience in any Leadership role is an advantage.
• At least 2 years’ experience in internet, programming or computer science or related field; or in software development project support